Advantages in WSN
- Energy saving: Mobile agent removes data fusion as well as processing from sensor node to agent; data are ready-made when agent is actually relocating. This may lessen data targeted visitors from the network, help save network bandwidth, lessen end-to-end hold off as well as enhance support responsiveness. Thus mobile agent could possibly lessen energy consumption effectively, as well as increase network lifetime. WSN
- Simplify network protocol: WSN is actually a type of application-oriented network, which in turn demands the unique desire connected with various individual needs to be understood by simply network protocols, from application layer to network layer as well as data link layer. System protocols are situated throughout reduce tiers connected with nodes software program, so intricate protocols are difficult to development and gaze after, and they are an easy task to create network breakdowns. Mobile agent could possibly know users desire as well as encapsulate network protocols in the reduce layer. While user’s desire is actually modified, solely the actual agent needs to be modified as well as network protocols stay the identical.
- Flexibility and autonomy: This mobile agent may be reprogrammed; new agent may be injected into the network in any time as well as redistribute duties; furthermore, a single sensor node could possibly function a number of agents simultaneously. And then network mobility as well as versatility are much better. Moreover, mobile agent could possibly comprehend natural environment modify separately as well as create reply rapidly, as well as maintain the system with perfect condition.
Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET)
A mobile ad-hoc network is a self-configuring infrastructure less network of mobile devices connected by wireless links. Ad-hoc is Latin and means “for this purpose”. Each device in a MANET is free to move independently in any direction, and will therefore change its links to other devices frequently. Each must forward traffic unrelated to its own use, and therefore be a router. The primary challenge in building a MANET is equipping each device to continuously maintain the information required to properly route traffic. Such networks may operate by themselves or may be connected to the larger Internet. Different protocols are then evaluated based on measure such as the packet drop rate, the overhead introduced by the routing protocol, end-to-end packet delays, network throughput etc. The mobile ad hoc network has the following typical features:
- Unreliability of wireless links between nodes.
- Constantly changing topology .
- Vehicular Ad-hoc Network (VANET)
Nowadays transportation structure plays an imperative part in our everyday lives. As of last few decades a novel transportation structure which usually has captivated loads of attention from both industry and academia is VANETs. It is a novel kind of network that is usually anticipated to support a large spectrum of mobile distributed applications applied on vehicles. VANET is a subclass of the MANET. In particularly VANET every single node is a specific category of vehicle otherwise RSU (Road Side Unit) that possibly can move freely within the network range and stay connected. Every single node interconnects through further nodes in a single hop or else multi hop type. VANET make available safe as well as non-safe amenities to the particular drivers.