PHD Thesis writing
Best thesis guidance in chandigarh. We provide M Tech Thesis Assistance in Chandigarh with 100% genuine content and coding part. We provide help till the submission of thesis.
From the university’s point of view, you are expected to make important or at least decent contribution to research. Your thesis work may be an expansion on past work in the field or an improvement to the existing state-of-the-art. It might also reaffirm the results of previous work or solve new problems, or develop new theories. In short, you are expected to contribute something new to the field with proper proof and analysis.
Usually, PHD thesis may not make very significant contributions to research as there is not enough time (just six month) for PHD students. Finding new things, analyzing, generating results, correcting mistakes, trying various different approaches and writing your thesis takes time.
You are expected to be well versed and one of the go-to persons in your department (at least) for the topic or area you have chosen for your thesis work.
You will learn how to document your thoughts properly, in a formal and comprehensive manner. You might learn or enjoy trying to think out of the box. You might be able to publish a few papers in conferences or journals of your area, which is always a plus point in your resume. I am not sure how useful your thesis might be in your non-core job, but hey, you definitely won’t lose anything because of it.
Other than the above, this is how your thesis work’s timeline will look like:
- Choose an area and topic of your interest with consent from your guide.
- Significant literature survey, and recognizing what your problem statement is (at least the crux of it).
- Trying to think of ideas to improve state-of-the-art or suggest your own theories or think of a solution to your own new problem.
- Implementing the above idea and getting results. If the results are good (improve the existing ones or solve your problem efficiently), then proceed; else go to step 3 again.
- Now that you have results, analyze and show why your approach works, and in what cases it works and where/when it won’t! You might get to hear spiteful phrases from your guide, mentioning how stupid/non-concrete your analysis is, etc.
- With proper analysis, document your thesis and defend.